Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tally

I saw 79 movies in 2004. Only 27 of those were represented in some way in my Little Mermaid Awards' 14 categories. This was the total nomination and medal tally:

8 nominations
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (3 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze)

7 nominations
I ♥ Huckabees (2 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze)

5 nominations
Before Sunset (1 Gold, 1 Silver)
La Mala Educacion (2 Gold, 3 Bronze)

4 nominations
Dogville (1 Gold, 2 Silver)
Kill Bill, Volume 2
Sideways (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze)

3 nominations
Birth (2 Gold, 1 Silver)
Closer (1 Gold, 1 Silver)
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2 Silver)
Saved! (1 Silver)

2 nominations
Alfie (1 Bronze)
The Aviator (1 Gold)
Collateral (1 Silver)
The Saddest Music in the World
Spider-man 2
Vera Drake (1 Bronze)

1 nomination
Dawn of the Dead (1 Bronze)
Mean Creek (1 Silver)
The Incredibles
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (1 Bronze)
The Stepford Wives
Being Julia
The Dreamers (1 Bronze)
Mean Girls
We Don't Live Here Anymore (1 Bronze)
Wilby Wonderful

And for what it's worth,

The Best Movie With No Nominations: Goodbye Lenin!
The Best Movie With No Gold Medals: Spider-man 2
I Cannot Believe I Nominated Them: The Stepford Wives

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.